The Holidays are approaching and once again, L.O.L Surprise is at the top of the Hottest Holiday Toy lists. With the introduction of the Winter Disco line, there are plenty of new L.O.L Surprise Holiday Toys to make your little one squeal. Many of them just released, some are still in pre-order. Here are the most popular L.O.L Surprise Toys for the Holidays. Many of these are expected to sell out fairly quickly.
Tips for Buying L.O.L Surprise at Retail Prices
- Be sure that you are always purchasing directly from the retailer vs a 3rd Party. 3rd Party sellers carry a variety of risks that include fake products and inflated prices. By starting now, you can easily pick up the popular toys your kids will be asking for this Holiday Season at retail without ever leaving your house!
- Be mindful of return policies. Plenty of kids are screaming for the Amazing Surprise, the Glamper or the Chalet, but we all know kids can pivot quickly. I always recommend shopping from Walmart which has free, convenient 90-day returns available to all customers. You can check out Walmart’s full selection of L.O.L Surprise here! Target also has free returns, but the window depends on whether or not you have a REDCard. Finally Amazon has the most stringent return policy, limiting returns to 30 days and they are not free unless you can return via a drop off location.
- Below are the links to the top items for the holidays, most are currently in stock, but some will sell out and come in and out of stock, following the Kids Steals + Deals Facebook Page here and turning on your Kids Steals + Deals Facebook GROUP notifications here will help you see restocks faster.
- We keep a running Amazon List of L.O.L Surprise Toys here, you can follow our Amazon profile for updates here.
L.O.L. Surprise Amazing Surprise
The L.O.L Surprise Amazing Surprise has the potential to be one of the hottest toys of 2019. While it’s retail price of $129.99 seems steep, the fact that it includes 2 OMG dolls ($28/each) AND 12 other dolls definitely makes it a great value in comparison to the Holiday offerings of years past.
L.O.L. Surprise Winter Disco O.M.G. with Sister
The original OMG Dolls have been selling out fast. Amazon has them on backorder here, so if you even think the Winter Disco OMGs will be on the list, now is the time to get them! The Winter Disco series comes with a sister and are priced at $34.99 and will definitely be one of the Most Popular L.O.L Surprise Toys for the Holidays.
- Check for Cosmic Nova at Walmart or Amazon (currently sold out at 9/26).
- Look for Disco Dollie at Walmart or Amazon (currently sold out at 9/26)
- Check for 24K DJ at Walmart or Amazon (sold out as of 9/26)
- Check for Snowlicious at Walmart or Amazon (currently sold out at both Walmart & Amazon 9/26)
L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. Crystal Star 2019 Collector Edition Fashion Doll
Only 300K of this special Limited Edition “Collector” doll were made. Once it sells out, it will definitely be hard to find and heavily marked up by resellers. The retail price is $49.99, so a bit more than other OMG dolls – it does feature a “twinkling light-up stage” and stand. She ships 9/27.
L.O.L. Surprise! Winter Disco Chalet Doll House with 95+ Surprises & Exclusive Family
Here is this year’s answer to the L.O.L Dollhouse is the Winter Disco Chalet. With 15 feet of lights to decorate the house, a real ice skating rink (you freeze water in it) and “real snow” this childhood dream sounds like every parent’s nightmare! It’s retail price is $249.99, but it’s already been knocked down to $239.99 by Target and others have followed suit. The Chalet ships 9/27.
L.O.L. Surprise! 2-in-1 Glamper Fashion Camper with 55+ Surprises
While the L.O.L Surprise Glamper has been out for awhile, it is still likely to be one of the most popular L.O.L Surprise toys for the holidays. It’s also the most reasonably priced of the “big” L.O.L Surprise toys at $99.99
L.O.L Surprise Winter Disco Glitter Globes
Among the most popular L.O.L. Surprise Toys for the Holidays will be the Winter Disco Glitter Globes. One key tip about these is that you need one of each – a big sis, pet + little sis to connect together to make a Christmas Tree!